Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

double subgalleries

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: double subgalleries Reply with quote

hi,
first of all thanks for the plugin which is great! I tried a bit to search on the comments and on the forum but I didn't quite get an answer for my problem. I have implemented your plugin in a website to show a number of images (six) in the first part of the post. my need is to show another bunch of thumbnails after the <more> break. to do this, I'm trying to display two different subgalleries in the same post (one before the break and one after) but once I open the post the plugin shows the same output twice, showing two times the thumbnails of the first instance.
Is there a way to do this? I'd really love to use you plugin because it works really well and it's really easy to implement.

thank you very much!
gamespuzzles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Doeo Game Reply with quote

Doeos are springing up all over the place. Are you man enough to stop them from wreaking havoc upon anything and everything? Action Games from Flash Games Puzzles
Play Doeo Game
abcd255

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Hommes chaussures puma rouge et blanc WR0718 Reply with quote

57.50EUR Hommes chaussures puma rouge et blanc WR0718

Exercez-vous pas de regarder passer la cheville et rupture de liaison de dribbler dans ce puma futur cat? Inspiré de chaussures de basket-ball et él…

Critiques

57.50EUR Nouvelles chaussures sport puma blanc et bleu WL0718 en remise

Exercez-vous pas de regarder passer la cheville et rupture de liaison de dribbler dans ce puma futur cat? Inspiré de chaussures de basket-ball et él…

Critiques

57.50EUR Nouvelles sparco puma noir et blanc BW0718 en remise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: