Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Recommended Lightbox Pluging not working on WP2.2 >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madteckhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Recommended Lightbox Pluging not working on WP2.2 > Reply with quote

Hi love your work,
Saved me hours of drama.

Am having a little difficulty getting the plugin to work with any the wordpress lighbox plugin you recommend.

Installed Lazy-k-gallery
Installed v0.63 (stable) from http://www.m3nt0r.de/blog/lightbox-wordpress-plugin/
Created a page & post to test http://www.madteckhead.com/blog/album-test/
Went to admin section for lazy-k and set to open lightbox on thumbnail click

Note: I am using a custom image path (should not be a problem: wp-content/images/[sub albums]

However when I click on a thumbnail I am simply linked to the file. I would like to have a slideshow of the set of images.

Am I missing something?

Appreciate any assistance,

kind regards,

Nathan

Also, All my images have meta data in them. Has anyone successfully got this info to display?
madteckhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Got it working Reply with quote

Thanks for the great plugin!

I got lightbox working under wordpress 2.2 - thought I should share the secret! Also wanted to get back in touch with you about my experiences with two gallerys. I trailed Inline Gallery and Lazy-K gallery. Your can read the full details on my blog if your interested.

http://www.madteckhead.com/blog/2007/06/22/lightbox-on-wordpress-22-with-in-post-gallery/

Keep up the great work.

Nathan
gamespuzzles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Monkey Metric Game Reply with quote

This time for Joey’s new game, Monkey Metric. A family of monkeys are threatened by an erupting volcano, when the bravest of them sets forth to stop it in this isometric puzzle game. Puzzle Games from Flash Games Puzzles Play Monkey Metric Game
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: