Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Problem with icons next to my thumbs?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staygold

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Problem with icons next to my thumbs?! Reply with quote

Hi there, this plugin is awesome, but i've got a problem with my gallery page, it shows icons next to my thumb which i don't want to appear there...
Do you or does anybody know how to get rid of this:)?
Check the problem out here http://www.staygoldstudio.com/news/?page_id=72&lzkfile=fortress%2F
I would like to know how to position them better next to the thumbs aswel as how to get rid of them...
Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Roy
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy-

I see the problem occurs in Firefox but not IE. Each thumbnail is a list item (LI) element. My CSS is supposed to shut off the bullets (which is what your star icon is), but something in your theme isn't letting that happen. Let me take a look and see if I can figure out what we need to change in order to get rid of the icons.
staygold

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Korey.. Reply with quote

Thanks for allready taking a look at things...I too also saw it only occured in firefox...Do you need anything from me to have a look at what might be the problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Roy
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy-

I don't have any easy way of testing these changes, but you'll need to edit your lazy-k-gallery.css file. Look for the block that says:

Code:
#gallery div.thumbs li
{
   background: #ffffff;
   vertical-align: top;
   text-align: center;
   float: left;
   padding: 13px;
   margin: .5em;
}

Try adding the following two lines within the braces as well:

Code:
list-style-image: none;
list-style-type: none;

If that doesn't work, we can take another stab at it, or if you can send me your theme I can try it on my test site. The issue is that you have a rule in your CSS which adds those icons to any list item. We just need to find a way to override for inside the gallery.
staygold

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Korey Reply with quote

Very Happy Your the man! It works indeed...
Thanks a lot, it sure looks better now without the list icons...
Keep up the good work!

Greets,

Roy
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Glad it worked! I'll have to investigate the issue a little further and see if those changes are safe to put in the main code.

Take care,
eliot57

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: The Same Problem Reply with quote

Hi Korey

First, sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

I have 2 problems. The first is same problem with the thumbnails but in my case the thumbs are very very little, but with this solution my gallery doesn't work with firefox, in IE work's fine.
Code:

#gallery div.thumbs li
{
   list-style-image: none;
   list-style-type: none;
   background: #dddddd;   
   vertical-align: top;
   text-align: center;
   float: left;
   padding: .6em;
   margin: .5em;
}

I'm using Wordpress 2.1 and K2 with Style Blue-K2.

The second problem is that when I activate the comment for each photo, the page return's an error with the Foto Page and with all the fhotos wich hasn't any comment. I put yor portion of code here:
Code:

<?php if (function_exists('lzk_filter_comments')) {$comments = lzk_filter_comments($comments);} ?>

<?php if (($comments) or ('open' == $post->comment_status)) : $shownavigation = 'yes'; ?>

It's ok?
The error that is returned in each photo and in photo page is:
Code:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in c:\http\sites\miscoris.com\piter\wordpress\wp-content\themes\oldk2\comments.php on line 34

Except in the last photo which is the owner of the comment.

This is my page is you want to see it: http://www.miscoris.com/piter/wordpress/index.php/fotos/

Edit:
I have the solution of the second problem, but the first still. The "solution" is comment the or clause
Code:

<?php if (($comments) /*or ('open' == $post->comment_status)*/) : $shownavigation = 'yes'; ?>

This work's fine, but I have other problem with my wife's page ( http://www.miscoris.com/wordpress/index.php/fotos/?lzkfile=Prueba%2FDSC03828.JPG ). When you click on a photo, the container of Prev and next buttons are very long. Do you have a solution for this?

Excuse the annoyances and thank's for all
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eliot-

Sorry for the delay- I'll take a look at your problem this evening if I can. Is your only remaining problem the tiny thumbnails? Did you get that solution from another thread? The K2 theme caused some problems and we had a discussion about it at http://plugins.atterberry.net/lazy-k-gallery/#comment-369

Thanks,
abcd255

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: The research report China hair straightener industry Reply with quote

China's industrial development hair straightener problems, many can not be optimistic about the situation, such as irrational industrial structure, industry focus on labor-intensive products; technology-intensive products significantly behind the advanced industrial countries; decisive role factors of production are being eroded; industrial energy consumption, output of the low rate of serious environmental pollution, the magnitude of natural resources; the overall size of small enterprises, technological innovation capability is weak, backward, such as the management level.

What is the point of view of China from the hair straightener industry in the development of browser? The way of China's straight hair device industry level of development? China straight hair positioning device industry and what are the prospects? China hair straightener industry and the current economic problem associated degrees how hot ... ... and so on, are straight hair device industry must face and solve the problem - the straight hair device industry has come to a fork; China straight hair browser industrial production enterprises urgently needed to choose the direction of development.

China straight hair device industry research report addresses the browser world, straight hair of the development process of industry, analysis of China's hair straighteners with the gap between the status quo of industrial development, ground-breaking concept of "straight hair new browser industry" and the concept of alternative industries, in Based on this, from the four dimensions that is "people-oriented", "scientific and technological innovation", "environmentally friendly" and "future-oriented" and accurate definition of the term "new type of straight hair device industry" and substitute products connotations. Under the "new browser industry straight hair" and substitutes the evaluation system and quantitative indicators of the system, from a new perspective on China's industrial development straight hair browser conducted a deduction and precise prediction, on this basis, China's administrative divisions and four major metropolitan area of the straight hair device industry conducted a comprehensive study.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: