Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Images not being processed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdognet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Images not being processed Reply with quote

Korey,

1st...thanks for the great pluggin. I'm sure it will be awesome once I get it to work.

The problem I am having is that images that I upload never get processed into thumbnails, so they don't show on my page. If I attempt to use the cache manager to manually kick off the thumbnailing process, I get:

Current progress:
Processing image1.JPG...
Processed 0 out of 1 images. 0 errors

...and the image never gets processed. I have tried both chmod 755 and 777 on the directories. The only thing I can think of is it might be a path problem. When I 1st create the page, it creates the lazy-k-thumbs directory but not the lazy-k-slides directory.

The options page shows:
# The URL for your images directory is: http://www.edgebacklabs.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/
# Your images should be physically located at: /homepages/5/d178659836/htdocs/bdog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/photos/

The only thing I can think of is that the actual physical path, as reported by pwd is: /kunden/homepages/5/d178659836/htdocs/bdog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/photos

I'm not sure if this is a problem, or how I can fix it.

The gallery page is located here:

http://www.edgebacklabs.com/gallery

I am running WP 2.0.5 on a 1and1 hosted server.

I checked to make sure GD is installed:

Array
(
[GD Version] => bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
[FreeType Support] => 1
[FreeType Linkage] => with freetype
[T1Lib Support] =>
[GIF Read Support] => 1
[GIF Create Support] => 1
[JPG Support] => 1
[PNG Support] => 1
[WBMP Support] => 1
[XBM Support] => 1
[JIS-mapped Japanese Font Support] =>
)

Any help you can offer would be great.

Thanks,

-Bill
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill-

Thanks for being so thorough - I appreciate your doing some of the legwork!

I'm not quite sure what's going on with your site right at the moment, so here are a few questions to maybe help figure things out,

First, I'm a little confused by the "wordpress" directory in your paths. Where is your wordpress installed? Is the root of your Wordpress installation in that "bdog/wordpress" folder, which is mapped to the root of your webserver?

Secondly, that's pretty clever using the built-in uploads folder, but have you tried any other paths? It might be interesting to try just creating a folder in the root of your wordpress installation called something like "lazy-k-gallery" (anything but "gallery" is OK, since that's the name used for your wordpress gallery page). I can't say for absolutely sure whether I've tested with the images folder two levels deep like you've got, so I can't be positive that that works. It's a good idea though, so if we find it doesn't I'll put that in as a bug fix.

Third, what exactly have you specified in the gallery address box on the lazy-k-gallery options page? Also, on the Options > General page for Wordpress, what do you have specified for WordPress address (URI) and for Blog address (URI)?

Thanks,
bdognet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korey,

Thanks for the reply. To try to simplify the troubleshooting, I deleted everything including the database and directory structure, and started over. This particular blog site is my expermimental site where I test new plugins before putting them on my production blog. So here goes:

The blog URL is http://www.edgebacklabs.com
The gallery URL is http://www.edgebacklabs.com/gallery/

The Lazy-K settings are:

Gallery path: photos
slide size 400x400
thumb size 200x100
thumbnail folder: lazy-k-thumbs
slides folder: lazy-k-slides
folders to exclude: cgi-bin
files to exclude: thumbnail, THUMBNAIL
Display settings: none

Configuration Information as shown on the options page:
Configuration Information
* The URL for your images directory is: http://www.edgebacklabs.com/photos/
* Your images should be physically located at: /homepages/5/d178659836/htdocs/bdog/wordpress/photos/
* Version: 1.4

I am on a shared hosted server. My root path as reported by pwd is: /kunden/homepages/5/d178659836/htdocs
The OS version reported by uname is: Linux infong410 2.6.16.33-20061128a-areca-filemon #1 SMP Tue Nov 28 12:19:38 CET 2006 i686 unknown

The wordpress install directory is /kunden/homepages/5/d178659836/htdocs/bdog/wordpress
I was running Wordpress 2.05 before but I reverted back to Wordpress 2.04 on the current installation.

The WordPress address and Blog address on the general page are both set to: http://www.edgebacklabs.com. The root directory for this site is set to the ...../bdog/wordpress folder. (I have several other sites and blogs on the server)

Per your suggestion, I created a new directory called photos in the ..../wordpress directory and did a chmod 755 photos to get the permissions right. I also tried a chmod 777 to see if that would make a difference. I have put 2 .jpg files in the photos folder.

My symptoms are as follows:

1) When I click Create any thumbnails > Process I get the following dialog:

Current progress:
Processing CRW_0061_RJ.JPG...
Processed 0 out of 2 images. 0 errors

Nothing else happens and no thumbnail or slide folders are created.

2) If I browse to http://www.edgebacklabs.com/photos, a blank page loads. In the /photos folder, a folder called lazy-k-thumbs is created, but no thumbnails are in it.

Just to make sure it wasn't related to the photo names, I changed the photos to test1.jpg and test2.jpg.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Bill
chrismcintyre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the same problem with the cache manager, and I get this error in my Javascript console:

Code:
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Not enough arguments [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]"  nsresult: "0x80570001 (NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS)"  location: "JS frame :: http://www.christophermcintyre.com/wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery/lazy-k-gallery.js :: makeImageRequest :: line 177"  data: no]
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh... I think I know what that problem is, Chris... I did some code cleanup, and while everything worked fine for me, that code can be browser-specific.

In the lazy-k-gallery.js file, there are a couple of lines (line 176) that look like this:

Code:
//self.xmlHttpReq.send('../wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery/lazy-k-gallery-thumbs.php');
self.xmlHttpReq.send(); //v1.4 - full path wasn't needed

Try commenting out the second line and uncommenting the first line, so you'll have this:

Code:
self.xmlHttpReq.send('../wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery/lazy-k-gallery-thumbs.php');
//self.xmlHttpReq.send(); //v1.4 - full path wasn't needed

Repeat the same thing at line 216 as well.

Let me know whether that helps! If so I'll release a fix.

Bill, I'm not sure that Chris's problem is the same as yours though... I'm still not sure what's going on with your site just yet.
bdognet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadly that did not help.

-Bill
chrismcintyre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That worked for my problem. I'm using Firefox, by the way. Thanks!
spottraining

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem and Koreys tip help me also.
kongbak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: yep same problem for my site Reply with quote

I use wordpress 2.0.5... I have the same issues as "bdognet" nothing is om my gallery page and when i use the Cache Manager it does not prosses the pictures if finds in the wp-gallery folder...

JACOB
kongbak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: now it is partly working Reply with quote

now the Cache Manager prossing images part is working after I upgraded to wordpress 2.0.6 and then installed the plugin as described, then I made the corrections to lazy-k-gallery.js file as described by Korey

but I am still not getting any pictures on my gallery page.

JACOB
kongbak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: and now it is all working.. well almost Reply with quote

I have been troubleshooting all night and have found a way to make it work. I canīt get the create page in the lazy-k-gallery options menu to work, but the gallery works fine if i add the tagline <p><!--lazy-k-gallery--></p> to a page that i have made manually in the dashbord in WP

JACOB Very Happy
abcd255

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: negative ions chi hair straightener Reply with quote

In recent years the most popular girls hair when the number of "noodle" type of straight hair, and high school girls in middle school, especially in common, no special care and maintenance, the soft bright hair feel really comfortable.
Anion hair browser
Speaking of negative ions is healthy, although Our people did not know they could, many. It's the principle of infrared heating type used within the sheet metal, heat straight hair heart anion permeability confrontation hot particles of energy, the protection of the hair can be thermostat design to 1 minute up to 120 degrees, the maximum temperature reached 220 degrees, quickly heating function. Simple operation, high temperature to allow the use of hair shaping.

CHI hair straightener in the hairdressing industry to do the very successful. Panasonic hairdressing series include straight hair Panasonic, and Matsushita and CHI hair straightener. Panasonic hair kind of device, whether both are pretty good, Panasonic hair browser anion and steam function on the conservation role of the hair is very good. Panasonic straight hair, and Panasonic and Panasonic hair curler hair curlers are the most recommended hair curlers Panasonic, because she also has a straight hair and hair features, the price is only slightly more expensive, but can make more hair.

Matsushita straight hair curlers in the role of anion

CHI hair straightener in the negative ion is a charged oxygen and moisture from the air micro-fine particles together. Once hair anion adsorption, will be able to infiltrate to the hair core, while hair moisture protective layer formed on the surface, firmly locked inside the hair of moisture. Negative ions make hair in a long time to maintain a good moisture balance, so hair can be shielded from the outside world a variety of injuries, so that each hair can be a healthy sheen.
The benefits of negative ions on the hair
Luster: moisture protective layer moisture locked firmly, even if the dry winter as well as to keep hair shiny.
Moisture: the water was deep towards the core lock until a little fat, hair submissive, so that further drying of the hair has become easier to comb, hair care, as did the same soft Sinorama.
Not disheveled: eliminate static, hair is no longer difficult to manage. Static electricity that is positively charged ion, and offset with negative ions, can no longer fluffy hair.
Matsushita straight hair curlers in the role of steam
Core will be from fat, hair straightening, steam heating is more common way to straighten, straightened, and the effect of hot volume increased by about 2 times! Side of the anion can moisten hair, middle part of the folder.Xiufa and the release of steam, the other side of the formation of moisture protective layer anion, locked hair with moisture. To make more lasting moisturizing effect!
abcd255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: puma Reply with quote

Outre le port des chaussures de sport et de collection, mais aussi peut-on faire? Dans les mains de l'artiste colombien Federico Uribe, elle est devenue une reconstruction de l'expression naturelle de la nature humaine (Human Nature) les ?l?ments de la conception.
Uribe chef-d'oeuvre "Human Nature" l'utilisation de 10.000 paires de chaussures de sport, PUMA restaurer la fid?lit??un "Nature": or "dimanche" vert "for?t", de l'escalade des branches de la "singes" ?dulcorer "girafe" doux et la tendresse de "Zebra" ... ... ceux qui ont la taille r?elle de la faune est similaire ?la sculpture, chacun par plus de 700 paires de chaussures de sport PUMA et des morceaux de bois, fil de fer, et des milliers de root lacets. L'un d'un rouge sang "Tiger" en particulier, brillant: il l'air forte, comme si le passage de la "l'herbe" Medium saut??l'attaque en face de proie.

Federico Uribe en 1962, est n?en Colombie, et de nombreuses ann?es de vie aux ?tats-Unis Miami Mingyan baignade sous le soleil. Les premiers engag?s dans le travail de la peinture de lui un int?r?t pour la sculpture, apr?s souvent la bouteille la bouche, des pi?ces, vis, et d'Amoy au d?crochage sur un petit objet comme un mat?riau, de collage ?la sculpture en m?me temps. Avec la couleur, la forme, la texture, de lignes, symbolique de la cr?ation et sur l'application de la sensibilit?et de perspicacit? Uribe rapidement devenu un concept contemporain de la cr?ativit?exceptionnelle des artistes, dont les travaux ont ?galement des exposants dans le monde entier.

Uribe talent PUMA soci?t?a rapidement constat?que, comme le leader mondial des marques de sport et le sport pr?conise le mode de vie, PUMA est tr?s heureux de travailler avec des artistes de talent dans le monde et les concepteurs de coop?rer, et l'obligation de leur fournir soutien et assistance. PUMA concept du produit r?side dans le fait que l'adoption de l'innovation technologique et au design r?volutionnaire de mettre des surprises inattendues de la vie - c'est le style de conception Uribe a une forte r?sonance. Uribe sera ?galement l'occasion et Yasuhiro Mihara, Alexander McQueen, Alexander von Slobbe ce PUMA Queen's top designers de coop?rer.

Uribe, en 2006, a commenc?sa cr?ation artistique PUMA chaussures de sport. ?Quand j'ai commenc??traiter et les chaussures, je vais naturellement commencer ?penser: ils venus? Oh, oui, la nature! Nature nous a donn?toutes les indications n?cessaires vie, oui, j'ai un d?sir de chanter les louanges de son et a cr殚 un Mat?riaux de chaussures vont avec les id?es de remodelage naturel. "ratons laveurs, des l?zards, des lapins, des cygnes, des perroquets ... ... Uribe en fonction des diff?rents styles de chaussures de sport produit par la source d'inspiration pour les restaurer est devenu une sculpture vivante, appel? Human Nature ? La s?rie a remport?le PUMA reconnaissance est devenue une s?rie d'annonces ont ?t?produites, apparaissent dans le monde entier les panneaux d'affichage et magazines. "Je pense que tous les animaux sont des ?tres humains. J'esp?re que chacun de paires de chaussures ont ramen??son origine ?cologique, qui est un vif, vibrant d'animaux. Bien que je ne peux pas leur donner la vraie vie, mais peut encore leur donner une Echo types de la vie - qui est ce que je pense de l'endroit o?l'art. Uribe dit. puma sparco puma puma speedcat mostro puma tennis puma chaussures puma chaussure puma puma basket speed cat puma puma future cat puma shoes puma sprint puma king puma cell puma mihara puma suede puma street puma jamaica puma cat puma mid puma speed puma sneakers puma monstro chaussures puma mostro chaussure puma mostro puma k1 pumas baskets puma puma circat puma avanti puma rudolf dassler chaussure puma speed cat puma hi puma klim puma fass puma 96 hours puma replicat puma taper puma repli cat puma low puma sneaker basket puma mostro puma race puma cats puma lo puma pink puma h street puma leather puma orange puma trainers puma schuhe puma jacket puma footwear puma white puma running puma shoe puma sport puma femme chaussures sport puma chaussures femme puma puma or site de puma puma amoko puma speed princess puma v5.06 puma future cat diamond puma v1.06 puma v3.06 puma v5.08 puma french puma speed cat l puma cat diamond puma de puma v1.08 puma v3.08 site puma studio puma puma id puma x un puma puma network puma 2009 puma pop image de puma puma vibrant puma alsten puma pm puma espera puma fr puma accelerate 3 puma accelerate puma futur cat lo puma time puma sky 2 puma the key puma disc puma drift cat l espera de puma photo de puma puma speed cat big puma future cat lo puma estralto mr puma puma france www puma fr new puma puma cat lo puma inflection puma future cat low forum puma puma future cat big puma wikipedia puma mostro brogue puma drift cat puma zany cat puma sweed puma the suede puma futur cat low puma cat low puma sacramento puma 917 puma speed cat sd puma cvx puma v1 puma 2008 photos de puma image puma puma speed cat engine puma sky puma vs chaussures future cat diamond puma puma clip puma futur cat puma v future cat de puma puma 5000m chaussure puma cat puma fluxion 3 puma us photo puma puma king 68 puma dassler speed cat engine de puma puma futur puma king exec future cat big de puma future cat big exotic puma puma 400
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: