Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

404 Page Not Found

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spadge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: 404 Page Not Found Reply with quote

Hi There

From what I see so far the gallery looks good, was using the basic lazy gallery before but would prefer the extra features of yours.

Problem is though it seems to have insalled okay but I keep getting Error 404 Page Not Found when I try load up my gallery page and Im not sure how to fix it, changing Permalinks has no effect.

Thank you

Spadge
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spadge-

You shouldn't get a 404 error with Lazy-K Gallery even if the plugin is completely messed up. Make sure you've got the URL to the Wordpress Page correct. You'll have one (or more) Wordpress page with that HTML comment which activates that gallery. Find that page in the Manage > Pages option in the wordpress admin panel, and see if the "View" link takes you to that page. If that works, take the URL from that View link.

Since you mentioned you were using Lazy Gallery, keep in mind that Lazy-K Gallery is pretty much different, so your old link you used with Lazy Gallery will not run the Lazy-K Gallery. Take a look at the installation instructions if you haven't done so.

If you'd like to send me your URL, I can certainly take a look for you. If you don't want your URL to be known to the public, you can send a Private Message on the forums here or contact me from the "Contact" page on the plugins site.

Thanks,
Spadge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, I havent changed anything but it seems to be working now. Ill do some testing to see if anything elso goes wrong and let you know.

Thanks, Spadge
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spadge-

I'm starting to see multiple people having similar issues being magically corrected. What version of wordpress are you using?
abcd255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: The features about chi flat irons Reply with quote

Brand: XIOZN (Zhen-hung);

Material: Voltage :100-240V / 50-60HZ Weight: 200g the world's most lightweight splint material: PA66, nano-ceramic plate temperature: 100 ℃ ~ 230 ℃ fever tablets: PTC / MCH;

Objectives: to create the same level of excellent quality products in the market the lowest price!!!

As we know chi flat irons are very popular now.The blow is the features.

Product features:

1, using 100% of the ceramic plate, smooth and delicate, and its ultra-smooth ceramic surface can reduce the hair curly hair more brightly, the ceramic hot plate surface directly apply to any hair. Able to maintain high-temperature protection of the hair is not static, non-stick, can be equipped with mousse and hair spray to make hair more light. Make a loose paste of natural hair suits, supple smooth.

2, ceramic plate can be customized a variety of colors, customers may make their choices.

3, the use of imported materials for high temperature resistant nylon shell, safe and durable.

4, has PTC / MCH body heat to choose from: fast warming.

5, adjustable temperature of 100 degrees to 230 degrees, double insurance temperature control to ensure 100 percent safety.

6, using push-button switch, 100% guarantee the safety of users.

7, using 360-degree anti-winding design, linking, user-friendly.

8, the product the appearance of the use of personalized design. Material good, quality, export Japan, Europe and the United States for Progressive supermarket.

After knowing the features,how do you think of chi flat irons? Unique hair type will help to shape personal style, with the DIY (self-create) trend; hair style is now an indispensable tool for ladies to shape the self-image.If you want to make yourself more charming,chi flat irons are your best choice!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: