Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Autor Description in Photo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eliot57

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Autor Description in Photo Reply with quote

Hi Korey.

My wife are a photo apasionated and uses your plugin in her blog http://www.miscoris.com , but she has the necesity to explain the photo. Can you implement that with mysql?

Sorry for my english.
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. That is on my list of things to do. I'm going to have to implement some sort of administration system for that, so I'll have to find a way to do that without making things too complicated.

Let me know if you have any details you want to share.

Thanks,
Frosty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this?

I'd also love this feature. Looking at the examples of Lightbox at http://www.m3nt0r.de/blog/lightbox-wordpress-plugin/ with descriptions for the images, its definetely something I would want. I'm not a PHP expert but I can code, so I'm going to implement this myself using a bodge-fashion technique.

Basically I'll create a file manually called "desc", it will have one image description per line as "filename/description". Using the forward-slash as a delimiter is a safe bet as filenames can't have forward slashes Smile I'll load this file at the start of the showThumbs function and add the description to the lightbox url if a description matches the filename.

Is a WP plugin allowed to add things to the mysql tables? It would be nicer to keep the descriptions elsewhere, or just use a similar method as above but add an edit button for those logged in as site admins.
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was going to be my plan as well. I haven't had much time for the plugin for a while, but that's something I'm going to work on one of these days.

I personally think the text file is the way to go. The whole reason I worked on this plugin is because I can just keep a folder structure of photos on my hard drive an upload them. You can write to the db tables, but then you lose the benefit of having you data easily accessible and not locked away.
gamespuzzles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Code Monkey Tycoon Game Reply with quote

Learn the ins and outs of the gaming industry as you turn your dream into a game-development powerhouse! Arcade Games from Flash Games Puzzles
Play Code Monkey Tycoon Game
abcd255

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: How to choose the chi flat iron Reply with quote

It can prove to be a difficult task finding the good quality hair product you’re searching for. Now, it doesn’t matter whether or not your hair is curly, straight, thick, or thin you can wear it exactly as you want, everyday! The internet is the place to search for the chi flat iron at the best prices. There are so many choices that it becomes difficult to choose the right flat iron. There are several characteristics you should look for chi flat irons : the heater type, its size and strength, and if you can adjust the settings. You can find a plethora of professional straighteners for many different hair types, such as various flat irons, on the web. Cutting edge technology allows for smaller, yet more powerful, motors in professional blow dryers, which will add bounce to your hair! You will find that our chi flat iron will give you the results you’re looking for with all the safety features. You will find a large variety of styling combs through our online site. Now is the moment to act if you are trying to get the top quality products for the best price out there. Shopping on the internet will expose you to the best deals available.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: