Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

generated folders CHMOD 700

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomaz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: generated folders CHMOD 700 Reply with quote

Hi Korey.

Thanks for a wonderful plugin. It is really great! I am using it on one page without any problems. But on the other one (on a different hosting server) it is giving me gray hair!

All the generated CHMODS of thumbnail folders are 700 and all of the generated CHMODS of thumbnails are 600. Therefore when I go to the gallery I can not see the thumbnails; only the names of the files appear. As the page will be used by people that don't know what a CHMOD is, it is really important that the folders and thumbnails get generated correctly.

I tried everything, and I don't know what to do.

_depressed
Tomaz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: