Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

lazy-K and wordpress 2.1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: lazy-K and wordpress 2.1 Reply with quote

Hi All,

I seem to be having trouble installing Lazy-K with wordpress 2.1. I was careful to follow the clear installation steps, but I do not get a new section in the dashboard for Lazy-K after I activate the plugin. I do have my wordpress installation in /blog/ and not /wordpress/ if this matters. If I try manually make a Lazy-K page with "< !–lazy-k-gallery–>" all I get is this text in the page, e.g. http://tablechairwall.com/blog/?page_id=101

http://tablechairwall.com/blog/lazy-index.php seems to show the one image that I have in my "wp-gallery" folder but it is on the sidebar or somehow messing with my version of the rin theme that I currently using.

Thanks for suggesting ways to get this great plugin up and running on my site.
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi-

For starters, are you sure you're actually using Lazy-K Gallery and not just Lazy Gallery? There is no file called "lazy-index.php" in my plugin? Also, make sure you've uploaded all of the files into the proper directory. There should be a wp-content/plugins directory, and the plugin's file should be in there (a couple in that folder and a few in the lazy-k-gallery subdirectory).

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Benefice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you don't mind if I jump in here.

I'm currently playing with an install of 2.1, making sure everything works before I upgrade and all that. With Lazy-K it seems that I can embed the gallery in a post, but when I try to put it in a page nothing shows up. If you want to have a look, the site is here. Everything is pretty much the default, and if you need it I can give you the admin login to play around with.

Thanks!
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure - it looks like you didn't type the required tag properly. You have "<!–lazy-k-gallery–>" but there should be two sets of dashes on either end, so it's "<!–-lazy-k-gallery-–>"

Check it, and if you've actually typed it correctly there must be something interfering.

Thanks,
abcd255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: puma-homme-michael-schumacher Reply with quote

Nouvelles baskets puma Michael Schumacher rouge et blanc RW

Comme vous le savez, des baskets puma sont très populaires dans le monde entier maintenant. Si vous souhaitez poursuivre la mode, Puma future cat s…

Critiques

59.00EUR 56.05EUR Nouvelles Michael puma sport hommes blanc et noir WB

Comme vous le savez, des baskets puma sont très populaires dans le monde entier maintenant. Si vous souhaitez poursuivre la mode, Puma future cat s…

Critiques

59.00EUR Nouvelles puma chaussures Michael Schumacher Noir et blanc BW

Critiques

59.00EUR sparco puma Michael Schumacher Noir et or BG en Remise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: