Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Warning: strstr() error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
argonaut

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Warning: strstr() error Reply with quote

Hi!
I found your script, and wanted to try it on my blog.
After installing it and uploading some photos, I get this error message:

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /home/argonaut/public_html/miamidrums/wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery.php on line 494
at the gallery page, plus:
Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /home/argonaut/public_html/miamidrums/wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery.php on line 843
Repeated several times until I see the pictures thumbnails at the bottom:
http://www.miamidrums.com/2007/05/28/gallery/?preview=true

After playing with the configuration, I realized I created another set of folders with thumbnails and I'm stuck with the error descripted before - ownership of the files. They are 664, and I can't touch them!
Then I went to the cache Manager to try to remove them, and I get yet another error message:
Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /home/argonaut/public_html/miamidrums/wp-content/plugins/lazy-k-gallery/lazy-k-gallery-admin.php on line 529
I've just update wordpress to version 2.2, Is LAzy-K gallery compatible ?

Regards and thank you!
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops - sorry I didn't see this post. For your "empty delimiter" errors, first take a look at your "excluded files and folders" settings on the admin page. Are they properly formatted? If you're unsure, send them to me and I'll take a look.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: