Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Great Plug-in! Some requests...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legacy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Great Plug-in! Some requests... Reply with quote

Korey -

I came across this plug-in today. It’s basically EXACTLY what I was looking for. Simple, easy to use, and it looks great.

Here are 3 feature requests (some have been requested by others):

1 - Multiple ways to sort gallery folders. I would like the newest folders to display up top. A “NEW” logo on things less than a specified time would also be kinda cool.

2 - A thumbnail along with the text for Gallery folders. How about an option on the admin page that will toggle on/off using the first image in a dir as a thumbnail.

3 - Pull embedded file captions out of the .jpg. I think this can be done, but I’m not sure. I use Picassa for image mgmt. I can store captions in the photos before I export them. If this plug-in could pull those and display them, it would be perfect!

Thanks again. Nice work!

Terry
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the ideas, Terry. I’ve heard most of those before, and they’re on my to-do list. I like your idea about the “New” label. I send my family a link to see new pictures of my kid, so I can see how a “New” indicator would help someone not look at old stuff again.
ludothegreat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple ways to sort galleries is a great idea. The one specificly I'm thinking of is being able to have the newest photos show at the top of the gallery before the older ones. I have people that visit my gallery often and it would make it much easier for them to see any new pics I recently uploaded.
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludo-

Does that mean within each folder, show the most recent at the top or bottom? What about your subfolders? Should they be sorted as well?

Thanks,
ludothegreat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, every folder and sub folder sorting so the more recently uploaded is viewed first. Im thinking somting along the lines of:

Sort by: date | descending

Instead of it sorting the images by the name.
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludo-

For version 1.4 (released tonight) I've added some rudimentary sorting options. It's not quite what you've been asking for, but it's a start. I'd like to get some feedback before proceeding!
ludothegreat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome man, Ill be upgrading ASAP.
abcd255

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: the development of nike chaussures Reply with quote

bill bowerman - nike chaussures founder

In 1972, University of Oregon track and field coach, as a coach, he is very concerned about his athletes, to understand the demand for sports athletes

Not just coach, he is a teacher. He gave his players are "competitive response" - to learn how to win.

bowerman the same time, he is an innovator, he was inspired in 1962 the New Zealand trip, back to the United States is the new running and physical fitness of the new concept. At the same time, very soon in the United States Sports repercussions arising from revolutionary. He has brought to a new training methods, making the athletes training methods have been completely changed.

For loyalty, competition, as well as the spirit of teamwork, bowerman bit by bit indoctrination to his players, at the same time gradually built up a culture of cooperation today, the basis of nike.

Steve Ballmer as a coach, is committed to continuing to make him a better athlete performance, he designed for the athletes more easily injured, and will enable them to better performance sports shoes, his shoes than the sports at the time more lightweight nike chaussures, comfortable

He tested a variety of materials, and allow athletes to try him.

Phil. Naite - nike founder (1957)

He is a good distance running athletes

Although he did not win a lot of the game, but the bowerman "competition reflected" inspired him to make him have to pursue their own limits, the best wishes and desires

Phil. Naite Stanford University study in business management. He had an article on the Japanese production opportunities article pointed out that he believed that Japan was a low-cost high-quality sports shoes will be in the U.S. market in place of the German Sports leadership shoes

Steve Ballmer as a coach for his athletes is also a Knight in the guidelines on commercial principles.

"Competitive response" to make a commitment to

... ... The spirit of performance, physical, emotional

Concerned about the ... ... try to do our best

Competition to win ... .... Team

Blue Ribbon Sports company's birth (1962)

Phil. Naite and Bill. Bowerman funded 500 U.S. dollars per person to reach an agreement to jointly set up a company and commitment to provide the most professional athletes and better sports nike chaussures. This new company is a company or BRS Blue Ribbon Sports ..

At that time, agents based on agent identity Tiger sports shoes in Japan, at the same time the main object is to provide a relatively professional athletes and coaches. They began with the athletes to create a new relationship will continue at the same time a lot of their life.

Access mba degree, Knight began his World Tour. Stay in Japan, he contacted the production of high quality professional sports shoes onitsuka tiger sports company. At the same time they started to look for and development in the U.S. market opportunities for development. In this way, on the emergence of new companies, Knight named "Blue Ribbon Sports ",------ nike predecessor

Early retail stores (1968)

In 1968, Blue Ribbon Sports in the United States opened a second oregon retail outlets. He became a paradise for runners, because at that time, there is no real science of running shoes. Suddenly felt so runners have a real sport for their companies and share their passion for sports and running. At the same time assume the authority of a professional sports shoes manufacturing obligations.

Early retail stores are usually open court in the exercise, it provides a study of employees to the nike commercial, as well as direct contact with customers to understand our place.

nike company set up the foundation.

Steve Ballmer

We have to share the commitments and obligations, then each person through the team's co-operation available to pay much more than individual results.

A new brand of birth (1971)

New brand was born in just six months, Knight invited the Polish National University of Fine Arts Department, a female college student, was designed with speed and power signs. Blue Ribbon decided to use this swoosh, Knight said, "is not a special likes, but I believe that it will join with us because of our growth."

Brand name of Jeff. Johnson & Johnson, nike first full-time employees, awakened in a dream "nike" inspiration. "Nike", the Greek goddess of victory in the wings. Johnson & Johnson's proposal in the Commission, after a week of controversy following the decision used.

The first signs

nike's name and logo are officially appeared together in 1972

(1972)

Nike first office products are in Poland. Nike each employees are encouraged to their own friends and family came to office buildings to patronize.

nike started a grass-roots promotion (1972)

Blue Ribbon Sports in 1972 the first time in the United States Olympic cross-country launch nike, while the first runner to see things at the end of exercise shoes, at the end of design inspiration from Steve Ballmer's wife was making him breakfast are bottom of the pot inspiration

Sport shoes outsole has been a revolutionary change in the development of the revolution but also the running shoes for the sport to provide a more lightweight, more durable outsole.

Runner is the first mark covert wearing nike chaussures outsole athletes across the finish line
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: