Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Gallery page - no images showing up!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Gallery page - no images showing up! Reply with quote

I have just added Lazy_K Gallery to my website. I placed my images in a sub directory of the upload folder. I tried to create a gallery page from the options page, but nothing happened. I then added the code <!--azy-k-galler-->to my gallery page that I had previously created. When I went to view the page nothing showed up. I am afraid that I missed something in the process. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
abcd255

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: How to care your straight hair Reply with quote

Popular hot straight hair, has a wind of flying straight hair is a lot of girls dream. But why straight hair can not always smooth, clean no matter how much hair products are not effective decoration? This is because the hair is already damaged and not eat. To get good-looking hair, hair care inherently very important. Several experts look at the summary of the situation, do you belong to? For their own situation has begun to carefully care for your hair now.chi hair straightener is very popular for its simplity.

If it is hair lost its luster, especially oily hair, hair just finished soon lose their luster, no longer beautiful mellow. Then you should choose for oily hair shampoo, so that can inhibit the excessive secretion of oils and fats.

If the hair is often dry from static, brittle easily broken, you should not over-use hair dryer or hair are inappropriate, these circumstances will cause your hair metamorphism. chi hair straighteners are in hot demand over the world now.Then you have to use in briefing before the hot anti-moisturizing hair care products, hair dryer in order to prevent heat damage to hair moisture balance, not too long hair; select targeted dye or perm after the shampoo, its intrinsic special ingredients can be and residue in the hair of chemical substances (alkaline elements and oxidative molecules); adhere to separate, and not to use conditioner in place of oil.

If your hair knotted and difficult to comb smooth and easy to split ends, it is because of excessive epidermal hair open, the internal protein fibers damaged hair caused by loss of elasticity, hair between the causes of increased friction. Then you should gently comb hair, split ends cut off

The hair often make baked oil care; or combing hair, we must use the appropriate hair care products, for example, moisturizing spray open repair, such as milk fat.

If the scalp itching from antidandruff, it is the natural balance of the scalp by the following factors have been damaged by the result of: sunlight and environmental pollution, emotional stress, inadequate rest, food and nutrition imbalances; the number of too much shampoo, scalp drying; wash unfit-fat liquid, alkaline, or too soft are not caused by fungi antidandruff. with chi hair straighteners in you mind,there will be no regrets in your head.If this is the case, fungi caused antidandruff spent too much on the need to adhere to antidandruff shampoo (containing ELPT effectively remove antidandruff); attention to balanced nutrition, not do any work, maintain the scalp clean, select natural shampoo Products.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: