Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Praise and Feature Reuest.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ublesblaat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Praise and Feature Reuest. Reply with quote

First, love your gallery plugin works great. Even got Lightbox to work looks slick.

First feature request is more to support the previous requests of having the folders displayed as thumbnails for the first image in the folder, or user definable image as a thumbnail. Also if its not much trouble have the thumbnailed galleries selectable in pages.

The other feature I would like is to be able to define a banner per each gallery folder to sit at the bottom of that page. Twisted Evil

I'd even donate for these
Korey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - the folder thumbnails is something I plan to do next time I have time to work on the plugin, but I'd never thought of the banner before. Do you have any more detail you want to add?

Thanks,
Ublesblaat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda off topic but for larger images is there a way to make thickbox pop the image up where the top is showing and if needed the bottom half you scroll to. Not sure if I'm explaining this right. ATM when an image is loaded in thickbox using lazyk the large image is scrollable and both top and bottom are off the page, I want it to start from the top and can scroll to the bottom. Very Happy if not maybe you can add it.
Ublesblaat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ability to find gallery posts from the search box on the front page.
abcd255

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: chihairstraightener chi hair products Reply with quote

chi hair products chi hair care products chi hair styling products discount chi hair products buy chi hair products chi hair color products chi hair products reviews cheap chi hair products farouk chi hair products chi haircare products chi hair straightener products www chi hair products www chi hair products com chi hair products headquarters about chi hair products are chi hair products chi hair products and chi hair products by chi hair products company chi hair products for chi hair products home chi hair products homepage chi hair products in chi hair products on chi hair products where chi hair products where to find chi hair products of chi hair products official chi hair products chi hair products at chi hair products on sale is chi hair products chi hair products com chi hair products home page chi hair products official site chi hair products official website use chi hair products chi hair products review chi hair products customer service i buy chi hair products chi hair products offical chi hair products website where can i buy chi hair products where to buy chi hair products chi hair products customer to use chi hair products chi hair products silk to buy chi hair products chi hair products sold chi organic hair products chi organics hair products
abcd255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: puma-homme-michael-schumacher Reply with quote

Nouvelles baskets puma Michael Schumacher rouge et blanc RW

Comme vous le savez, des baskets puma sont très populaires dans le monde entier maintenant. Si vous souhaitez poursuivre la mode, Puma future cat s…

Critiques

59.00EUR 56.05EUR Nouvelles Michael puma sport hommes blanc et noir WB

Comme vous le savez, des baskets puma sont très populaires dans le monde entier maintenant. Si vous souhaitez poursuivre la mode, Puma future cat s…

Critiques

59.00EUR Nouvelles puma chaussures Michael Schumacher Noir et blanc BW

Critiques

59.00EUR sparco puma Michael Schumacher Noir et or BG en Remise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: