Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

Creating subgalleries?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flashflash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Creating subgalleries? Reply with quote

Ok, for some reason I am unable to do the most simple thing ... if I missed the answer, please forgive my 'poor' soul Wink

My file structure is as followed: ../wordpress/gallery
If I put images in the folder 'gallery' and the folder 'lazy-k-thumbs' ...
then I see some thumbs. OK.

Now I want subcategories, did it like this:
../wordpress/gallery/picsFolder01, ../wordpress/gallery/picsFolder02 etc. and within, my pics and 'lazy-k-thumbs'.

On my page I see the folders created as links, but on 'click' nothing happens, nadda, zippo Rolling Eyes
Is it me? What am I missing?
I am thankful for any type of insight Very Happy
abcd255

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: The history of nike Reply with quote

Today, NIKE already has 33 years of history, from 1972 NIKE produce the first Bruin to start dual-sport shoes, to today's constantly changing technology, NIKE in this 33 years, through the ups and downs, and the casting of , but other brands are less than brilliant.

With this comparison, AIR JORDAN Series history and there is no long-term NIKE MAX TN.

In 1985, Michael Jordan to be paid at the time the contract or small manufacturers NIKE sporting goods manufacturers to its signing, and NIKE Jordan was also introduced the first paragraph to "Jordan," named after the shoes, that is, the first series of AIR JORDAN paragraph: NIKE AIR JORDAN I - although this time with strange shoes in the color as well as the novel technology, but one never thought that this could be the beginning of a myth.

20 years have passed, AIR JORDAN basketball shoes series now seems to have become the world's best basketball shoes series. 20 contained in the Spring and Autumn Period, the Jordan has experienced two back and three retired; in this set of 20 of the Spring and Autumn, AIR JORDAN series has gone through numerous trials and hardships.

In this special for years to be able to AIR JORDAN series for a small sum up, NIKE MAX TN in 2005 launched a special series of basketball shoes AIR JORDAN of paragraph 20: AIR JORDAN XX. Although the AIR JORDAN XX shape some seem strange to us, but it can not be denied, AIR JORDAN XX has the meaning, but are other shoes can not be competitive Forever.

AIR JORDAN XX in the design concept, the designers add a motorcycle the first time the concept, particularly among the most visible part of the red patent leather. In fact, AIR JORDAN XX using red paint part of the design are the latest designers add protection system, for NIKE interpreted as "the protection of rope ankle Department", which is based on, the President and high-heeled shoes worn by nature similarity.

Apart from the "Department of Protection of ankle rope" This latest addition to the scientific and technological concepts, AIR JORDAN XX also leave no stone unturned to use LASER laser engraving technology to highlight, as well as Michael Jordan AIR JORDAN series of glorious past. Careful observation as long as it is not hard to find, in the AIR JORDAN XX uppers Department bandages on magic, carving a large and small, a wide range of different-shaped pattern, and these patterns are independent of each another as a whole, which , we can find Jordan in the highest career scoring; we can also see Jordan's birthday; or, that the Department of cars can cause your attention because it was the first Jordan purchased a car; also has a 6 1 a finger of the hand, the expression of it is really meant to say that Jordan has six championship rings ... ...

In addition to these and related the story outside of Jordan, AIR JORDAN XX magic vamps bandages also set out the AIR JORDAN series of the past, people from above, from AIR JORDAN I have been a number of the AIR JORDAN XIX, all are in Jordan, as well as around the AIR JORDAN series to tell - you can even feel that it is the picture of a pair of recorded history, as long as its holding company, people can research to the Jordan all.

Designs AIR JORDAN XX are the most unique aspect, and the AIR JORDAN XX sole design and the AIR JORDAN XX soles used in science and technology, it can be seen as a manifestation of the unique AIR JORDAN XX side of the details.

As we all know, AIR JORDAN series does not have a post-secondary science and technology of their own. Prior to AIR JORDAN SERIES AIR ZOOM mostly used in science and technology, it is just a cycle NIKE flagship science and technology, not just AIR JORDAN SERIES, NIKE MAX TN produced can also be used in other series.

However, such a chaotic situation will be resolved today - AIR JORDAN XX first created the IPS cushioning system, its first application date, so that everyone felt the curious, and IPS cushioning system, the distribution of the design, also good to AIR JORDAN series contained in the past, which makes everything and the AIR JORDAN XX are as natural, appropriate.

The so-called IPS cushioning system, that is, by 20 points by cushioning cushioning support procedures, and the AIR JORDAN XX to be able to just 20 points, the average distribution of cushioning so that it looks like in the AIR JORDAN XX specifically designed general. In this 20 point cushioning, IPS cushioning system described detailed AIR JORDAN series of the past, if you go careful observation, then you can in the AIR JORDAN XX found on the soles of each generation series shoes AIR JORDAN SM .

Now, AIR JORDAN XX shoes for most fans, is no longer the stuff was nothing special. However, AIR JORDAN XX in 2005 with the introduction of the meaning, but not forget what we should be. For us, AIR JORDAN XX pattern on the uppers are attached to the history of a language, it revealed that 20 contained in the previous trials and tribulations, documented, it is AIR JORDAN Jordan, as well as in the past 20 series contained brilliance. Today, NIKE already has 33 years of history, from 1972 NIKE produce the first Bruin to start dual-sport shoes, to today's constantly changing technology, NIKE in this 33 years, through the ups and downs, and the casting of , but other brands are less than brilliant.

With this comparison, AIR JORDAN Series history and there is no long-term NIKE.

In 1985, Michael Jordan to be paid at the time the contract or small manufacturers NIKE sporting goods manufacturers to its signing, and NIKE Jordan was also introduced the first paragraph to "Jordan," named after the shoes, that is, the first series of AIR JORDAN paragraph: NIKE AIR JORDAN I - although this time with strange shoes in the color as well as the novel technology, but one never thought that this could be the beginning of a myth.

20 years have passed, AIR JORDAN basketball shoes series now seems to have become the world's best basketball shoes series. 20 contained in the Spring and Autumn Period, the Jordan has experienced two back and three retired; in this set of 20 of the Spring and Autumn, AIR JORDAN series has gone through numerous trials and hardships.

In this special for years to be able to AIR JORDAN series for a small sum up, NIKE in 2005 launched a special series of basketball shoes AIR JORDAN of paragraph 20: AIR JORDAN XX. Although the AIR JORDAN XX shape some seem strange to us, but it can not be denied, AIR JORDAN XX has the meaning, but are other shoes can not be competitive Forever.

AIR JORDAN XX in the design concept, the designers add a motorcycle the first time the concept, particularly among the most visible part of the red patent leather. In fact, AIR JORDAN XX using red paint part of the design are the latest designers add protection system, for NIKE interpreted as "the protection of rope ankle Department", which is based on, the President and high-heeled shoes worn by nature similarity.

Apart from the "Department of Protection of ankle rope" This latest addition to the scientific and technological concepts, AIR JORDAN XX also leave no stone unturned to use LASER laser engraving technology to highlight, as well as Michael Jordan AIR JORDAN series of glorious past. Careful observation as long as it is not hard to find, in the AIR JORDAN XX uppers Department bandages on magic, carving a large and small, a wide range of different-shaped pattern, and these patterns are independent of each another as a whole, which , we can find Jordan in the highest career scoring; we can also see Jordan's birthday; or, that the Department of cars can cause your attention because it was the first Jordan purchased a car; also has a 6 1 a finger of the hand, the expression of it is really meant to say that Jordan has six championship rings ... ...

In addition to these and related the story outside of Jordan, AIR JORDAN XX magic vamps bandages also set out the AIR JORDAN series of the past, people from above, from AIR JORDAN I have been a number of the AIR JORDAN XIX, all are in Jordan, as well as around the AIR JORDAN series to tell - you can even feel that it is the picture of a pair of recorded history, as long as its holding company, people can research to the Jordan all.

Designs AIR JORDAN XX are the most unique aspect, and the AIR JORDAN XX sole design and the AIR JORDAN XX soles used in science and technology, it can be seen as a manifestation of the unique AIR JORDAN XX side of the details.

As we all know, AIR JORDAN series does not have a post-secondary science and technology of their own. Prior to AIR JORDAN SERIES AIR ZOOM mostly used in science and technology, it is just a cycle NIKE flagship science and technology, not just AIR JORDAN SERIES, NIKE produced can also be used in other series.

However, such a chaotic situation will be resolved today - AIR JORDAN XX first created the IPS cushioning system, its first application date, so that everyone felt the curious, and IPS cushioning system, the distribution of the design, also good to AIR JORDAN series contained in the past, which makes everything and the AIR JORDAN XX are as natural, appropriate.

The so-called IPS cushioning system, that is, by 20 points by cushioning cushioning support procedures, and the AIR JORDAN XX to be able to just 20 points, the average distribution of cushioning so that it looks like in the AIR JORDAN XX specifically designed general. In this 20 point cushioning, IPS cushioning system described detailed AIR JORDAN series of the past, if you go careful observation, then you can in the AIR JORDAN XX found on the soles of each generation series shoes AIR JORDAN SM .

Now, AIR JORDAN XX shoes for most fans, is no longer the stuff was nothing special. However, AIR JORDAN XX in 2005 with the introduction of the meaning, but not forget what we should be. For us, AIR JORDAN XX pattern on the uppers are attached to the history of a language, it revealed that 20 contained in the previous trials and tribulations, documented, it is AIR JORDAN Jordan, as well as in the past 20 series contained brilliance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: