Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums
Home of Lazy-K Gallery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Korey's Wordpress Plugins Site

can't reach options page

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frantix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: can't reach options page Reply with quote

Hay!

I guess i'm getting stupid, I can't make your plugin work.
I can't reach the page for changing the options.
When I'm at my options page, I click the "Lazy-K Gallery" button, but then
i'm going immediately to my homepage, in stead of seeing the options.

I tried different URLS, but can't find the page for changing options.

I did following things:
1. In the folder wp-content/plugins, I created the "lazy-k-gallery-1"-folder, which includes lazy-k-gallery.php, index.html and "lazy-k-gallery"-folder.
2. I've changed the permissions to 755 en also tried to change it to 777, but that doesn't make any difference.
3. I've activated the plugin.
4. Now I'm stuck on the Admin Panel > Options -page

Help, anyone?

Thx!
abcd255

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: why almost all women have many handbags Reply with quote

Handbags have been a good accessory in completing women's outfit. There are a wide variety of handbags that come in different styles, designs, materials, colors and sizes. These accessories have great significance because of their versatility features. Both men and women carry bags, however, it is just well-known that women use them more than men. Furthermore, handbags are also use to create a fashion statement. Different designs and styles are born each year. Celebrities and popular TV icons are often the first to try trendy handbags to complete their looks.
Different variety of handbags were basically designed for different purposes. And to make it widely available to everyone, such fashion accessories are now available in different variety of designs, styles and colors to incorporate with different wardrobes. This is the reason why almost all women have 3-5 different types of handbags in their closet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korey's Wordpress Plugins Forums Forum Index -> Installation/Configuration Issues All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: